|Tom CHURCHILL 
Tom CHURCHILL 
Cause of his death was A(a) Hemiplegia - 1(b) Hyperpiedid.
Mum has said that Elinor (daughter of his 2nd wife) - her married name was Ball. But when Tom died the informant was E Knight - step daughter
Informant E Knight Step-daughter
Cremated At Putney Vale Crematorium - Ashes Sent Back To Hilton
Noted events in his life were:
1. Occupation, 1900. Dairyman
2. Lived at: Manor Road, 1901, Mere, WIltshire. 1
3. Occupation: District Lamp Cleaner, 1911, Woking, , Surrey, England.
4. Occupation, 1918. Petroluim Company's Foreman - Frank & Olive marriage lines
5. Lived at, 1954. 4 Delaford Street, Fulham, London SW6
Tom married Jane Ellen BARTLETT  [MRIN: 795], daughter of George BARTLETT  and Susanna BURDEN , on 17 Nov 1896 in The Parish Church, East Stour, Dorset, England. (Jane Ellen BARTLETT  was born on 18 Jul 1859 in Gunnetts Marnhull, Dorset, England 2 3, christened on 11 Sep 1859 in Marnhull, , Dorset, England 3 and died on 1 Mar 1921 in Woking, , Surrey, England 2.). The cause of her death was Acute Cardiac dilation.
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Witnesses, 1896. Harry Clarke and Bessie Marsh
1 (1901 English and Welsh Census(London, TNA/Ancestry.co.uk, 2002) , Web site showing copies of original enumerator schedules), CEN 1901 rg13 1963 page 26.
2 (1871 English and Welsh Census(London, TNA/Ancestry.co.uk, 1972) , Web site showing copies of original enumerator schedules), CEN 1871 rg10 1973 Marnhull.
(1861 English and Welsh Census(London, TNA/Ancestry.co.uk, 1962) , Web site showing copies of original enumerator schedules), Cen 1861 rg9 1329 page 6.