Herbert Temple NIDD 
Cause of his death was arteriolar sclerosis, gastritis, natural causes.
Another name for Herbert was Herbert TEMPLE-NIDD.10
From reviewing the marriage certificates, it is apparent that Herbert, Married Helena in 1918, then married Audrey in 1928. In 1935 Herbert married Audrey again. From the newspaper articles dealing with Helena's suicide, it appears they separated around the early 1920's, so by the time Herbert married Audrey, he may have thought that Helena was dead, (but doesn't explain his title of "bachelor"or the deliberate misrepresentation of his father's name) obviously in 1935 the re marriage was done to counteract the fact that the 1928 marriage was in essence, bigamous either deliberately or accidentally.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Lived at: 101 Thorneywood Rise, 1898, Nottingham, , Nottingham, England.
2. Lived at: 8 Winchester Street, 1901, Nottingham, , Nottingham, England. 4
3. Lived at: 67 Birrell Road, 2 Apr 1911, Nottingham, , Nottingham, England. 11
4. Occupation: in the Air Service, 20 Sep 1917, Greenwich, , Kent, England.
5. Lived at: 9 hilldrop road, W. Holloway, 1918, London, England. 1
6. Occupation: Royal Air Force Lt, 1918.
7. Occupation: Temporary Sub Lt on Hermione, 12 Jul 1918. 1
8. Demobilized, 1 May 1919.
9. Lived at: 20 Sutherland Avenue Maida vale, Jun 1919, London, England. 12
10. Registered: Electoral Roll Harrow Ward, 1922, 20 Sutherland Avenue, Harrow Road.
11. Occupation: Ship steward, SS Majestic 1923 - 1924, 1923-1936, Southampton, , Hampshire, England. 13
12. Registered: Electoral Roll, 1924, 20 Sutherland Avenue, Harrow Road, Paddington. note - can't find Helena registered at all
13. Occupation: Merchant Seaman on the Olympic, 1925.
14. Occupation: mercantile marine clerk, 1928, Southampton, , Hampshire, England. 5
15. Alt. Marriage: Registry Office, 9 Jun 1928, Southampton, , Hampshire, England. 2
16. Occupation: Clerk (Shipping), 1935, Southampton, , Hampshire, England.
17. Occupation: Merchant Seaman on the Aquitania, 1935.
18. Occupation: Merchant Seaman on the Berengaria, 1936.
19. Occupation: Merchant Seaman on the Queen Mary, 1937.
20. Occupation: Merchant Seaman on the Aurania, 1939.
21. Occupation: Merchant Seaman on the Georgic, 1939.
22. Occupation: Purser's Clerk, Merchant Seaman on the Queen Mary, 4 Sep 1939, New York.
23. Cemetery: L13/60, Hollybrook Cemetery, 1944, Southampton, , Hampshire, England.
24. Lived at: 20 Honeysuckle Road, Bassett Green, 1944, Southampton, , Hampshire, England.
25. Occupation: Paymaster Lieutenant RNR, 1944. 9
Herbert married Helena Bessie LEE  [MRIN: 64], daughter of Mark LEE  and Caroline , on 6 Jul 1918 in W. Holloway, Islington, , Middlesex, England.1 (Helena Bessie LEE  was born in 1893 in Loughton, , Essex, England 7 and died on 27 Dec 1933 in Steyning, Hove, , Sussex, England 10 14.). The cause of her death was Suicide.
St. Lukes CHurch
Herbert next married Audrey Lillian PARKINSON  [MRIN: 347], daughter of William Bailey PARKINSON  and Louisa DAY , on 23 Dec 1935 in Southampton, , Hampshire, England.2 (Audrey Lillian PARKINSON  was born on 1 Apr 1901 in Axbridge, Somerset, England,,5 15 died on 13 Feb 1984 in Southampton, , Hampshire, England 16 and was buried in Southampton, , Hampshire, England.). The cause of her death was Kidney failure.
England and Wales, marriage certificate for Herbert Temple Nidd and Helen Bessie Lee, married July 6th, 1918; citing 1b/601/123, September quarter 1918, Islington registration district, St. Lukes Holloway sub-district; General Register Office, Southport; 1918 St. Lukes, W. Holloway Parish of Islington, County of London
123 July 6th 1918,
Herbert Temple Nidd,
Helena Bessie Lee,
Subliieut, RWNR -, 9 Hilldrop Road W. Holloway,
Charles Robert Nidd,
Witness Caroline Lee, Gertrude Lee
2 England and Wales, marriage certificate for Herbert Temple Nidd and Audrey Lillian Parkinson, married 23rd December; citing /241, December quarter 1935, Southampton registration district, The Register Office, sub-district; General Register Office, Southport; Charles Robert Nidd was not dead in 1935 - but living near Melbourne, Australia
3 The National Archives, TNA adm273 18 002.
4 1901 census of England, Nottinghamshire, St. John the Evan, Nottingham, page 32, Charles Robert Nidd and family; digital images, Ancestry, Ancestry (www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 2004); citing PRO RG 13/3187.
England and Wales, marriage certificate for Herbert Temple-Nidd and Audrey Lillian Parkinson, married Ninth June; citing 2c/212/24, June quarter 1928, Southampton registration district; General Register Office, Southport; Southampton
register office county of Southampton ud.
24, 9th June 1928,
Audrey Lillian Parkinson,
35, 24, b, s, mercantile marine clerk,-,
12 Brunswick place, ditto,
Charles Robert temple Nidd deceased,
William bailey Parkinson deceased, farmer, actor
; Note, Charles Robert Temple (sic) Nidd was not deceased at this time. He was living in Australia with his 'wife'.
England and Wales, birth certificate for Herbert Temple Nidd, born Twentieth February 1898; citing 7B/435/370, March quarter 1898, Nottingham registration district, Nottingham South East in the County of Nottingham sub-district; General Register Office, Southport; Nottingham 1898, Nottingham South East, County of Nottingham
20th February 1898
101 Thorneywood Rise U.D..
Herbert Temple, boy,
Charles Robert Nidd,
Janet Nidd formerly Turner,
C.R. Nidd father,
William Marriott Registrar
England and Wales, marriage certificate for Herbert Temple Nidd and Helen Bessie Lee, married July 6th, 1918; citing 1b/601/123, September quarter 1918, Islington registration district, St. Lukes Holloway sub-district; General Register Office, Southport; 1918 St. Lukes, w. Holloway parish of Islington, county of London
123 July 6th 1918,
Herbert temple Nidd,
Helena Bessie lee,
subliieut, rwnr, -, 9 hilldrop road w. Holloway,
Charles Robert Nidd,
witness Caroline lee, Gertrude lee
8 Commonwealth War Graves Commission (Record of deaths of serving military and some civilians in 20th Century conflicts(CWGC) , Web site showing transcripts of Memorials), WEB CWGC.
9 (Record of Death(GRO) , Certificate), ih735427.
England and Wales, death certificate for Helena Bessie Temple-Nidd, died Twenty Seventh December; citing 2b/417/423, December quarter 1933, Steyning registration district, Hove sub-district; General Register Office, Southport; teyning, 1933, hove, county of east Sussex
dead body found twenty seventh December 1933
56 Lansdowne street, Hove. u.d.,
Helena Bessie Temple-Nidd,
wife of _ Temple-Nidd a naval officer,
carbon monoxide poisoning from inhaling domestic coal gas by her own act so killing herself while not of sound mind. certificate received from G. F. Hoare, coroner for Lewes district of East. Sussex, inquest held DEC 28 1933, 29,12/1933
11 1911 census of England, Yorkshire, 67 Birrell Road, Janet Nidd (nee Turner) and Herbert Temple Nidd; digital images, 1911 Census .co.uk(http://www.1911census.co.uk); citing RG 78 PN PN1231, RG 14 PN PN20598, registration district (RD) RD430, sub district (SD) SD4, enumeration district (ED) ED6, schedule number (SN) SN158; NIDD HERBERT TEMPLE (RG14PN20598 RG78PN1231 RD430 SD4 ED6 SN158)
12 England; digital images.
13 Web Page, WEB printout Ship's Manifest Ship steward, SS Majestic 1923 - 1924.
14 (Brighton , Brighton and Hove Herald), transcribed from copies obtained from Colindale (British Library).
England and Wales, Birth Certificate for Audrey Lilian Parkinson, born First April 1901; citing 5c/466/326, June quarter 1901, Axbridge registration district, Axbridge in teh County of Somerset sub-district; General Register Office, Southport; Axbridge
326, April 1, 1901, Cheddar R.D. Audrey Lilian, girl, William bailey Parkinson, Lilian Parkinson formerly Dehay, An Actor, Lilian Parkinson, mother, Cheddar, May 9, 1901
Correspondence (Email), GRO Index online. Name: AUDREY LILIAN JACKSON Death Registration Month/Year: Feb/84 Age: 82 Birth Date: 1 APR 1901 District: Southampton Inferred County: Hampshire Volume: 20 Page: 1487.